Canyon, de Duitse fietsenfabrikant die haar fietsen enkel en alleen online verkoopt, is op zoek naar een Marketing Coördinator voor hun kantoor in Eindhoven. Als Marketing Coordinator werk je nauw samen met de Country Manager voor Nederland en help je onder andere mee met de strategische planning en het maken van campagnes voor print, digital en social media. Heb je hier enige ervaring in en heb je een groot fietshart, lees dan vooral verder. Reageren kan tot 19 februari!
13 februari 2017
There has never been a more exciting time to join Canyon. Through the past years we have experienced phenomenal growth in the Dutch market and that is why we are currently recruiting for this position. Canyon Netherlands is a subsidiary of Canyon Bicycles in Germany. As the leading online cycle retailer in Europe we have a unique business model in the cycle industry. All Canyon bikes are sold exclusively online at www.canyon.com and shipped direct from our factory in Germany to customers in The Netherlands. This model means we can combine great products, German engineering and innovative product development all at incredibly competitive prices. Back this up with consistent test winning reviews and you have an opportunity to work for a company that will define your career.
The Canyon operation in The Netherlands was set up in 2012 to provide sales, marketing, technical service and customer support to the Dutch market. A significant part of this is a service centre to handle customer enquiries at all stages of the (after)sales process. As an online only business, providing the best possible customer service experience is integral to our business.
The role – Marketing Coordinator
Marketing at Canyon is an integral part of our strategy moving forward. Everything we do is consumer focussed and aimed at delivering the best possible Customer Service experience. Our business model, on-line and direct to consumer means we must be creative in our approach, proactive in our ideas and efficient in our planning.
The position of Marketing Coordinator is a key role working and directly supporting the Country Manager in The Netherlands. They will assist in the strategic planning of campaigns across print, digital and social media so a sound understanding across all platforms is required. Additionally this role will assist in the planning of both industry and consumer events and take ownership of our Dutch marketing bike fleet and its placement across all Dutch media channels.
The position is based in our Eindhoven office and Service centre which provides a fantastic and sociable working environment for bike enthusiasts to excel.
What we expect from you:
- Minimum bachelor degree with a focus on marketing and/or communication.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in the field of bicycles and e-commerce in a B2C setting.
- Deep understanding of the customers in the Netherlands region and of the cycling industry, including relevant network within the industry (media & partners)
- Social media adept with a sound knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram in a business setting.
- Experience of Google Docs, Analytics and Adwords and the ability to understand and compile advertising campaign performance reports and statistics.
- Team player with autonomous abilities, organisation capabilities (events).
- A helpful and proactive attitude. Previous marketing experience is essential. Most important is you have a friendly, helpful and efficient manner and can use this to integrate your skills and personality to meet the brand directives. You thrive on engaging both media and customers and take pride in delivering creative solutions.
- Responsibility to take ownership and deliver your creative ideas with personality and in a structured and well planned approach.
- You are outgoing and conversational both on the phone and in a written format. You have outstanding writing skills and punctuation and an ability to develop relationships with key partners.
- It is vital that you’re passionate about bikes and have a desire to share your passion for the sport either face to face at events, on the phone or by email.
- Fluent English speaker, German is advantageous.
Please send your application and Curriculum Vitae, via the website of our recruitment partner SportScoutz before February 19th. The first interviews will be 21 or 22 February.