De namen Cycling Sports Group en Dorel Sports heb je misschien al eerder voorbij zien komen. Ze zijn eigenaar van merken als Cannondale, GT, Sugoi en Fabric in huis. Ze zijn op zoek naar een Country Dealer Training Representative voor de Benelux en Scandinavië. Hieronder de vacature.
3 februari 2017
Cycling Sports Group, a division of Dorel Sports is looking for a new team member. Do you want to wake up and love what you do? Do you want to join an international and dynamic company? Now, it’s time for you to become part of our team. At Cycling Sports Group, a division of Dorel Sports, you will be working with some of the most passionate and fit people in the world. For our team in The Netherlands, we are looking for a:
Country Dealer Training Representative
- Lead and manage the sales and technical training for the new model year platforms according to the defined global European education plan
- Map the yearly training agenda including sessions and logistic (when, where, who)
- Organize, perform and conduct the yearly in country Headshok clinics to dealer base
- Manage and control the budget spend vs. forecast
- Timely adapt and tune the training materials referring to the provided European master material together with the country
- Marketing Managers and Country Sales manager including translation in the country specific language
- Activate a monitoring and rewarding program to follow up and measure progress from retailers
- Support the yearly dealer camps and dealer/ consumer key events as a product expert
- Monitor and measure the Online dealer education program and measure progress on Key Performance Indicator
We are looking for a fast learning, and proactive and resourceful person, willing to assume responsibilities. Human relationships should come natural to you. It’s essential for the candidate to be fluent in English, verbal and written. Also a must is a native speaker in Dutch. One of the Scandinavian languages would be a preference.
The successful candidate preferably has a Bachelor degree with 3 years experience of working for/with Independent Bike Dealers, has strong technical and consumer knowledge of bikes, parts & accessories, apparel and helmet and affinity with marketing and sales. Requirements also include proficiency in Microsoft Office, flexibility, team orientation, passionate about customers and consumers, innovator, willing to travel frequently and excellent training, education, organizational and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in working in a multi-cultural, sportive and fast paced environment then apply today and send your personal details and cover letter in English to Ingrid Blaaupot (HR Coördinator CSG).
Reageren kan via de vacaturepagina van Dorel Sports (zoeken op “Country Dealer Training Representative”, of “Netherlands, Oldenzaal” als zoeklocatie kiezen).