Canyon is een toonaangevende fabrikant van race, mtb, triathlon, urban en fitness bikes. Onze directe aanpak onderscheidt ons van de competitie. Het leveren van de hoogste kwaliteit en beste service hebben bij canyon de prioriteit. Constant zijn wij op zoek naar verbeteringen om de concurrentie voor te blijven en canyon naar een hoger plan te tillen.
Junior Marketeer (m/f/d)
The Canyon operation in the Netherlands was set up in 2012 to provide sales, marketing, technical service and customer support to the Dutch market. As an online only business, providing the best possible customer experience is integral to our business. Therefore, everything we do has a strong customer focus and is aimed at constantly improving this experience. Our business model, online and direct to consumer means we must be creative in our approach, proactive in our ideas and efficient in our planning.
Canyon Netherlands is currently searching for a Junior Marketeer for the Dutch market. This position is based in the Canyon Netherlands office, Eindhoven.
As a Junior Marketeer you will work together with the Marketing Coordinator to shape and execute the ever evolving marketing strategy for Canyon NL. This is much more than only a desk job; you will also be out and about executing these plans in the form of physical events, setting up and being present at our new e-popup and engaging in direct contact with our partners and headquarters.
WHAT SETS YOU APART
- Minimum bachelor degree (HBO) with a focus on marketing and/or communication
- Preferred relevant working experience in the field of bicycles and e-commerce in a B2C setting
- Deep understanding of the bike customers in the Netherlands region and of the cycling industry
- Social media adept with a sound knowledge of Facebook and Instagram in a business setting
- You are a team player with autonomous abilities and organization capabilities
- Responsibility to take ownership and deliver your creative ideas with personality and in a structured and well planned approach
- You are outgoing and conversational both on the phone and in a written format. You have outstanding writing skills and punctuation and an ability to develop relationships with key partners
- It is vital that you’re passionate about bikes and have a desire to share your passion for the sport either face to face at events, on the phone or by email
- Fluent Dutch and English speaker
- Minimum availability of 32 hours weekly and living in close proximity of Eindhoven
WHAT SETS US APART
Canyon is without doubt one of the most modern and quickest growing brands in the cycling industry. This results in a dynamic work environment where you have lots of opportunities to grow and develop. This position is full-time with a competitive salary and great employment conditions. The position is based in our service centre in Eindhoven which provides a fantastic and sociable working environment for bike enthusiasts to excel.
Do you have a passion for bikes and do you want to join our team of bike-enthusiasts? Apply now and we look forward to meeting you online or in person!