Shimano Benelux is looking for a Retail Marketeer. You are – together with Marketing and Sales – responsible for the development, coordination and roll-out of retail concepts for Shimano brands (Shimano, Lazer, PRO and Bike fitting) categories and services within bike stores.
As an expert in gaining knowledge about the motivations and behavior of our shoppers you understand how to influence the shopping journey through instore solution. You acknowledge the increased importance of experience and digital solutions on the retailer shop floor. An important part of your job is to further develop the Shimano Service Center network. You will work closely with Shimano Europe to ensure good implementation of developed concepts. In essence, you are a retail expert that can guide bike retailers in the Benelux to the next level.
- You will manage all retail concepts and support materials.
- Work together across the retail sales & marketing team to stimulate the exchange of ideas to champion best practice, share opportunity’s/threats and successes.
- Be the ambassador of retail concepts providing guidance, support and training to Shimano colleagues and external partners on the concept and its possibilities.
- You will be responsible to monitor the results of the concept implementations in terms of profitability, consistency, opportunities, and best practice. Share with the team.
- Advise retail partners and sales team how the performance can be improved regarding promotion, shelf layout, merchandising, assortment, and category vision.
- You would be responsible for formulating and executing the retail support plan, accounting for budget.
What we are looking for
- 4-5 years relevant experience.
- Speaking & writing Dutch on a native level and English fluently (French is a big plus as it is for the Benelux market).
- A relevant master’s degree equivalent to HBO level or higher.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- You have good analytical skills and presentation skills.
- Experience or knowledge of MS Office.
- Affinity with our bike products/community is a plus.
What do we have to offer?
Shimano and its subsidiaries offer a pleasant, informal working environment with colleagues who work well together, and are proud to work for Shimano. Next to good working conditions, Shimano offers you the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging position within a dynamic, international, and ambitious environment. Together we want to win therefore we have a strong focus on team achievement.