SRAM LLC is one of the world’s largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,800+ people in 15+ locations across 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Are you ready to shift to the next gear?
Aftermarket Territory Manager Sales
UK, Northern Europe, Benelux
As the market expert develop, maintain and expand on an effective network of industry relationships, at key leverage points, to maximize Aftermarket sales and market penetration of SRAM, through the motivation and inspiration of a group of Distributors and Dealers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Increase European Aftermarket Sales within agreed accounts and regions
- Support European Aftermarket Director in maintaining the European Distribution Group
- Support and have input into the overall EU Aftermarket Strategy
- The “go to” SRAM expert for all regions / accounts they serve
- Co-operate cross-functionally to execute activities for selected accounts
- Develop a strong Dealer relationship network
- Travel required
Education, qualifications and competencies
- MBO+ education
- Dutch native, excellent written and spoken English
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and proactive with strong work ethics
- Ability to cope with hectic and changing work environment
- Must be able to work on own direction and without supervision, but within “The Team”
- Residing in The Netherlands preferred
What can we offer you?
A genuinely dynamic position in an outstanding international organization with plenty of opportunity to grow. Work with a passionate global team in a casual yet professional environment that offers a very competitive remuneration package.
Information and application
Please send resume and cover letter to HR, via the button below: